What are mid level priced 37x12.5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for some 37x12.5r17 mid level priced tires.....

I saw the Pro Comps and really liked their looks.

Also saw the gladiator qr900 MT with outstanding reviews but only make 37’s in 20 inch...

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just shopped the whole gamut of this size, but I can't really comment without more info.

Are you looking at ATs, hybrids, or MTs? Where do you live and what is most important to you about them? Highway noise, weight, looks?

OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AT or Hybrids, low noise, road and highway, no off-roading because where I live is illegal. It’s my daily.

I do run a 93 tune or a E30 tune, Catless down pipes, FMIC and CAI.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on that, you might want to take a look at the Falken AT3W's. I think they are one of the best looking ATs available today and they run about $300. I don't have any personal experience with them, but I recall seeing at least one positive review on here recently. Per the specs, they are 36.5 in diameter which may be helpful if you need to do any trimming. Only downside I see is they weigh 82.5 lbs.

I went with General Grabber ATX's since they only weigh 73 lbs. I've got 0 miles on them so I can't say much other than they look pretty beefy in person compared to pictures online.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on that, you might want to take a look at the Falken AT3W's. I think they are one of the best looking ATs available today and they run less then $300. I don't have any personal experience with them, but I recall seeing at least one positive review on here recently. Per the specs, they are 36.5 in diameter which may be helpful if you need to do any trimming. Only downside I see is they weigh 82.5 lbs.

I went with General Grabber ATX's since they only weigh 73 lbs. I've got 0 miles on them so I can't say much other than they look pretty beefy in person compared to pictures online.

Funny thing is the AT3w was the last tire I actually was looking at and had decided I was going to go with.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score