What a Good Friday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was 35k minus the warranty. 40k after taxes and warranty. Interesting about the CAI. Lots of people say a slight mpg and 3-5 torque and hp are gained in Dyno tests with those sealed box systems. If it isn't worthwhile, I'll skip it and just get a good box filter. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm trying to decide on exhaust. I'm looking at the Ford racing sport exhaust. True dual would be nice but I don't know how changing the headers and cats would effect the warranty, and I don't know if they would inspect it closely enough at the emissions testing to cause any issues here in Colorado.

I'll find a nice spot for pics and give it quick wash. The detailer at the dealership left wax on all the trim so it kinda looks a bit weathered, and it's been windy so it's already covered in dust.
We don't care if it has wax on the trim and such, we don't judge, Post a pic! You can always post more pics again later on as well.

OP
OP
F

FoxxoF

Reaction score
Took it up to do a light trail this weekend. I don't know what happened but my previous post went into the void apparently. This was Sugarloaf Mountain Trail. Took the wife and kids up there for a taste of some mild off-road driving, hoping to get them accustomed to a little adventurous fun in the truck. If you are in Colorado and want a easy trail this is a good one. Was wide enough to avoid any pinstriping and was able to take it fairly slow to avoid freaking out the fam. Was a few spots where we had to pass other drivers but everyone was accommodating and friendly. I would recommend an air down for a bit of comfort but the rocks weren't too sharp, and we ran it fully inflated. I'll see about posting a video to YouTube of a tunnel rev and some of the scenery to add here for you guys.
20220430_165159.jpg20220430_165228.jpg20220430_162607.jpg
20220430_165245.jpg

Last edited: