What’s Your Maintenance Wash Routine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Guys, I have yet to have my 2019 surface protected. What is best way to protect paint? Ceramic, polish......

Thanks

You have to paint correct before ceramic coating. Ceramic coating is not some sort of super armor that allows you to be careless. It’s better than standard wax though and lasts for years as opposed to a few months with wax. Me personally I still haven’t gotten around to it.

I will do it this season though. I like the Adam’s graphene coating and will give that a go.

RubyDaCherry

Reaction score
My neighbours think I’m an idiot for drying the car with my leaf blower.
The best way to dry the car and get it out of the crevices.

Funny thing, I use a rake to collect the leaves haha

You should seen the look my neighbors give me while I use my echo gas blower when detailing the interior haha. Vacuum, blow, then vacuum. I either use the blower or the blow valve on my compressor.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m not ceramic coated - didn’t want to spend the $.

I am very impressed with the performance and longevity of Beadmaker. Paint correction, sealer and BM on top. Applied another coat of BM in the fall and truck still looks good now.