What’s your Best 0-60?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charlieh313

Reaction score
It is pretty phenomenal how far cars have come and like the previous poster said for something this large to be able to hit sub 5’s is impressive. I remember when I first started tinkering with cars in high school and my under 6 seconds was a big deal along with hitting 13 second quarter miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52predator

Reaction score
A quick update providing some performance details. I have been using an app for years called Pocket Dyno on my iPhone. While it is no Dragy, it's been consistent enough for me and it's $free.99.
I did 3 back to back runs, and these are the highest 0-60 acceleration numbers from each. I used Sport mode, 4A, and launched from about 2k RPMs for each run. My truck is a completely stock SCREW 19 with the exception of the mods listed below and 91 octane.

S&B Intake only: 5.26 seconds
S&B Intake and Wagner IC: 4.99 seconds
S&B Intake, Wagner IC, ORA550 Tune: 4.69 seconds

For informational purposes the times for the latter configuration are as follows: 4.75, 4.78, 4.69. I am really liking the consistency. These runs had about 2 minutes of driving in between, so they were not one right after another, and ambient temps were around 60 degrees.

Wojciech Gierczynski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4.2 with my 17 Super Crew Whipple Stage 1 93 octane hard launch in 4A.
I would believe it when i see it. Before my 2019 Roush Raptor I had 2017 Roush F150 Supercharged 650HP Stage 2 offroad version. My best time was 4.39 and F150 is about 800lbs lighter then Raptor + your Stage 1 Whipple is nowhere near 650HP which I had in my 2017 Supercharged

Last edited:

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what to tell you, I did 4.2 0-60 on a cold winter day and there are so many variables. I had RRW wheels which weighed 26lbs each and stock BFG which weigh 65lbs each and the weather was crisp and cold, rotating mass is a **** and will kill your 0-60 times.