What’s this 2014 Roush Raptor worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Geldingmakr

Geldingmakr

Reaction score
@Geldingmakr I am selling my 2014 Ruby Red Special Edition. I think the value you would be getting for the money is worth it.
It has right at $25k in upgrades: RPG Stage 4+ suspension, custom tune, pedal commander, 13in W5 JL Audio Stealthbox, sequential turn signals on both sides of the rearview mirrors, Corsa exhaust, Rigid lightbar, Truxedo bed cover, bed extender, factory spray bed liner, brand new 35x12.50x17 Maxxis Razr AT’s(just put on this week).
Would love to chat with you directly if you're interested. And I hear you about the seats and mine look good. There were only 3100 Ruby Red SE's built in 2014.
Here's a few pics.
sent you a PM

OP
OP
Geldingmakr

Geldingmakr

Reaction score
If 55k is in your budget this one seems better on the surface.

this one's vin does not show up on roush's vin search tool. how do you value an aftermarket roush SC vs a serial numbered Roush?

RSmooth

Reaction score
@Geldingmakr I am selling my 2014 Ruby Red Special Edition. I think the value you would be getting for the money is worth it.
It has right at $25k in upgrades: RPG Stage 4+ suspension, custom tune, pedal commander, 13in W5 JL Audio Stealthbox, sequential turn signals on both sides of the rearview mirrors, Corsa exhaust, Rigid lightbar, Truxedo bed cover, bed extender, factory spray bed liner, brand new 35x12.50x17 Maxxis Razr AT’s(just put on this week).
Would love to chat with you directly if you're interested. And I hear you about the seats and mine look good. There were only 3100 Ruby Red SE's built in 2014.
Here's a few pics.
How much are you asking for this one?

gtraptorguy

Reaction score
My ‘14 Screw with the Roush blower and around 130,000 miles (205,000 km) is sitting at the Ford dealer that I just traded it in to. Zero problems with the truck. They have my very extensive service records from day 1. No stories truck. I have no interest in the vehicle at all….it’s at Sun City Ford in Medicine Hat Alberta. At $40 k CDN ( ask) it is a steal for an American purchase.