GEN 2 What’s it worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLuke

Reaction score
I’m probably going to pick up this 2017 next week. Crew cab with 95K. One owner southern truck and has never been off road. (Buying from a friend. )

Has minor steering wheel wear and a decent scratch on the passenger side that hasn’t been touched up. Only mods are 20” fuel wheels with 37” trail grapplers and a k&n intake.

cam phasers were replaced under warranty.

wondering what it is worth from a private sale? Getting a PPI done next week.

I will probably start a separate thread regarding any worries from a maintenance and reliability standpoint With the higher miles but if someone has anything to add I would really appreciate it.

F548D814-9F3F-4FD0-80C4-F58B928E9DBA.jpeg

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would suggest going to NADA or Kelly Blue book to get a value. Hard for members to give a value not knowing if it’s an 802, moonroof, carbon fiber, tech package etc.

need a few more details on the options.

Good luck if you decide to purchase it. They are fun to own.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is he asking.

It will need everything that basically every other automobile needs at 95k.

pros and cons buying from a friend.

when that shit implodes it will affect your friendship. his fault or not.

a positive is you should be able to trust the history on the vehicle and how it was used.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SVTLuke

Reaction score
I would suggest going to NADA or Kelly Blue book to get a value. Hard for members to give a value not knowing if it’s an 802, moonroof, carbon fiber, tech package etc.

need a few more details on the options.

Good luck if you decide to purchase it. They are fun to own.

Pardon my ignorance but it appears to have all options other than the carbon package. Has a large moon roof.

he’s asking around the 40K mark

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for what its worth i bought my 2017 Supercrew, 802A, Moonroof, and a majority of the smaller options minus carbon package. had 30k miles when i bought it and it was 50k. This was in May of this year.

OP
OP
S

SVTLuke

Reaction score
I appreciate the replies. I originally wanted a gen 1 since I do all of my own maintenance and didn’t want to spend more than 40k. Then this came up and it seems like a lot more truck for a little more money.