Whacked driver mirror, trim ring only??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get nothing for the recommendation. However, guy did me right for mine. Backed out and forgot about boat. Bent mirror backwards breaking main housing. I get the picture he's a one or so person outfit so not surprised if you don't get instant response. However, IMMENSELY less expensive than buying direct from ford or other retailer. Also, he called EXACTLY what I broken off of my description of what I did. I bought exrta parts because I didn't believe him only to find I didn't need them when they came in. Give him a few days or so... problem with our society these days is expecting an immediate response. The part I recieved appeared (and may be) OE in every way. Very happy with the outcome.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JOKE JOKE
Doctor some thing wrong with my husband he thinks he’s a dog.don’t worry he’ll get over it just feed him good dog food and don’t worry. Dr. Sees wife in supermarket says how’s your husband the dog doing?he’s dead ,dead yes dead, what happened?he was in the driveway licking his **** and I accidentally backed over him. JOKE HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
JOKE JOKE
Doctor some thing wrong with my husband he thinks he’s a dog.don’t worry he’ll get over it just feed him good dog food and don’t worry. Dr. Sees wife in supermarket says how’s your husband the dog doing?he’s dead ,dead yes dead, what happened?he was in the driveway licking his **** and I accidentally backed over him. JOKE HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

I'll just be honest and say I didn't like it. You were drnk drank when you typed it?

OP
OP
T

Thor2j

Reaction score
Let me know if you get this figured out. I did the exact same thing....
Will do. Nothing yet. Will be at ford on Monday to drop off for Cam Phasers so might see if they can figure out a part to order without whole mirror assembly.

hierlevelz

Reaction score
Anyone know if the mirror frames are identical across some of the MY22 trims and where i can source a passenger side beside the ebay guy mentioned in the previous post? My mirror is loose and synchronizing does nothing to fix it. It does not "ratchet" and ock into place like the driver side.