Wet carpet passenger side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dirtypope

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would blow it out from the top drain pan side. Might be able to get to it by taking out the cabin filter behind the glove box.

If you blow it out from the bottom under the truck you will force any crudd in the tube up onto the drain pan.

Aloha, HT

Dale
The only problem is I can’t locate the top drain pan side. Any idea where it is?

OP
OP
Dirtypope

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update.

I poured mix 22/75 simple green with water though outside vents. It fixed the problem of wet carpet but now the fan motor is making noise... this is really annoying. I’m dropping off the vehicle at the dealer on Friday.

Jeff McGee

Reaction score
As others have mentioned, I too have a wet carpet pad on the passenger side.After trying to trace the water I followed it to THIS thing. Just at the base of the round thing in the middle. Anyone have an idea what this is? Or what to do from here to stop the water? This is totally ac related as it hasn’t rained here in a week and I haven’t been to the car wash in a week either
2020 with 22k miles

624260FC-80A6-4960-9A1F-061F68BF844D.jpeg