West Coast Looking for a Deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRAPTOR123

Reaction score
First off let me say thank you as this forum has been extremely helpful in my Raptor Search.

Im looking for a SCREW with 802A and Moonroof.

My local dealers have not been able to do any better than slightly under MSRP.

Has anyone had success recently negotiating with a west coast dealer?

If there are any California, Nevada, Arizona, or Utah dealers looking to get aggressive with pricing then please feel free to reach out.

Kenny Holding

Reaction score
Looking for the same thing. I’m in Las Vegas and willing to travel. West Coast dealers still seem to think their raptors are worth 10k over sticker!

MaxFord

Reaction score
The dealer I bought from in booneville IN was the cheapest I found and they ship nationwide. Call Lorenz at D-Patrick. I was happy wit my long distance purchase. I rented a car one way and drove it home.

OP
OP
B

BRAPTOR123

Reaction score
As an update, I ended up purchasing a Magnetic SCREW from Laura Ford of Sullivan MO. Mark from the dealership was very available and accommodating which was very helpful since there is a lot of coordination that comes along with buying the vehicle out of state.

I also feel good knowing I got a good deal on the truck....Much better than what the California dealers were offering.BillMarkjpg.jpg card.jpg Truck.jpg

Thank you Laura Ford!