We're Ordering New Raptors...Need Input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gloffford

Reaction score
Well, I want to first say that this forum is an extremely active one, with real people, who LOVE Raptors! As a dealer, we have the opportunity to order only a handful of these per year, until our allocation increases, and since this Forum is filled with Raptor Lovers, we figured we'd ask :

What are the "Must Haves" ? If you could build the Ultimate Raptor, how would it be loaded?

I'll be Ordering two Raptors by end of business today...

Look forward to hearing your input!

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
801a Is a must!!!! I love the TG step, and I think that the Spray-In Liner is of good quality.

I am not an avid off-roader so I think that the front camera is a waste (But thats just me).

I like the hood Graphic, and could begin to like the side graphics....Depending on body color.

Not a huge fan of the blue int., however, I think it would be cool of a black truck, or a white one.

I dig the moonroof.

Some people prefer the Crew cabs, but I see that many people really, really like the super cab. Maybe order 1 of each? Lolol

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the only options that aren't "Must Have" for most people, are the graphics and moonroof... other than that, the other options are pretty awesome, and I personally would want it as loaded as possible...

I just can't see spending $2000 on stickers.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, no moon roof or graphics! It is a waste of money! Besides that, load them up. I think the beadlocks are cool, but only for a very select person. Most people would rather stick with the stock wheels and then upgrade them themselves. The 801A is a great package. Nobody wants a raptor without it.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now this is an awesome idea an actual dealership asking what people want in a raptor! Kudos to you good sir! I had to special order mine because all they had were fully loaded supercabs and I didn't want all that graphics and moonroof stuff I just wanted a basic stock raptor! Cause I knew I would be upgrading a lot of things on it but I'm one of a select few that think this way haha my truck didn't have the touchscreen cause I already had a Lawrence GPS for it and I didn't need 4 doors. Yea the graphics are a hot and miss some people love them but most don't! Spray in bed liner is a must that right there would probably sell the truck faster too! You got a good thing going here I think other dealers should do the same and get a variety of raptors on their lot instead of just fully loaded 4 doors.

OP
OP
G

gloffford

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's input. I've just added one to the order bank.

Here it is...

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Yeah...I think Dealers may one day figure this out...until then, I'll keep coming here, gaining insight, and ordering more Raptors for Forum members. Thanks for your comment.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whatever you do, DON'T build a "custom" Raptor with 18" rims and a bunch of add-ons, then charge $70,000 for it.

The best part about these trucks is being able to personalize them, and make them "unique" for what you like!