Well this is great....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

I’m going to take your word for it. Actually one of the worst hits i got wast the neutral of a hot smoke detector (house) circuit. I wouldn’t want to get nailed by plug wires... for that matter, I don’t want to be shocked period any more.

It is time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day - K. Harris
I actually had a customer sheepishly say ‘we just have to keep doing what we have been doing every day’ after they were outed negligently causing a high profile outage. They kept answer shopping up the ladder and cr@p kept boomeranging back to me. Of course, if they had been doing what they should have been doing every day, they wouldn’t have had to be embarrassed in front of all those other people today.

These guys were in full stages of grief, denial, anger, bargaining back to denial, then to bargaining, and anger again, then depression and finally acceptance. I thought of the veep when he said it. Customers....

Klockopotomis

Reaction score
That could be the result of a loose connection causing minor arc’s which create heat and can cause it to fail or it could be too much current draw on a bad bad fuse. Make sure your terminals are rated for the amperage draw