Well... that escalated quickly - 14 SE build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Great build bro! Checked out your YT channel and subscribed. It’s motivating to see a group of great people build up their rigs for multiple uses and share ideas. Look forward to updates (Just FYI: I’m jumping from Gen 2 to Gen 1 now as well. Found a guy in Florida with a black on black Gen 1 w/ 26k! Needless to say - I’m flying down there in about 4 weeks to snatch that $hit up! Couldn’t be more pumped - Although my wife thinks I’ve lost my mind - lol)

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great build bro! Checked out your YT channel and subscribed. It’s motivating to see a group of great people build up their rigs for multiple uses and share ideas. Look forward to updates (Just FYI: I’m jumping from Gen 2 to Gen 1 now as well. Found a guy in Florida with a black on black Gen 1 w/ 26k! Needless to say - I’m flying down there in about 4 weeks to snatch that $hit up! Couldn’t be more pumped - Although my wife thinks I’ve lost my mind - lol)
I appreciate it man!

You won't regret it. Let me know if you have any questions to look for. My wife was the exact same way until I told her it was half the cost of the gen 2 ha

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't updated this thread in some time but finally ordered a SVC v3 Rear bumper so hopefully going to have that in a few weeks/months.

Well this has been an amazing ride with my gen 2 and gen 1. I originally made my YT channel to just document stuff I did and help give visibility into my choices/thought process for others.

Well today is a huge milestone for me and definitely couldn't have done it without the raptor community watching/supporting me for many many years.

I am officially sponsored by Adams Polishes(detailing product company based in Denver) and they are allowing me to give away a ton of different detailing kits!!!

Check out the video below for details and check out my IG @thedavidfigs

Thank you guys again for the support and the raptor is a forever truck, it aint going nowhere!

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come for me to sell my gen 1 SE... I thought this was going to be a forever truck and this truck has been an absolute blast to own. The car has been cared for and maintained well (I have a folder of all maintenance ever done on the truck + my ownership and modifications)

Happy to chat or provide any additional questions as needed.

I'm not leaving the raptor / ford performance community, got something in the works.

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come for me to sell my gen 1 SE... I thought this was going to be a forever truck and this truck has been an absolute blast to own. The car has been cared for and maintained well (I have a folder of all maintenance ever done on the truck + my ownership and modifications)

I'm not leaving the raptor / ford performance community, got something in the works.

I'm still shocked you put it up for sale after all of the work you've done to it.

GLWS and I hope you enjoy your baby Raptor once it arrives.

cyclohexane

Reaction score

Long-term lurker since my black tux 5.4L was murdered by a Toyota 8 years ago. I'll be watching this!