Well... that escalated quickly - 14 SE build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally rebuilding the OEM shocks, working with TSW. Hope to make some videos and talk through the process. I hear changes the fronts is a nightmare even with a spring compressor... so we'll see how it goes.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally rebuilding the OEM shocks, working with TSW. Hope to make some videos and talk through the process. I hear changes the fronts is a nightmare even with a spring compressor... so we'll see how it goes.
let me know if you need a hand. im around

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now it’s time for a supercharger :happy160: then compare to your old gen 2

Haha no kidding. I've had the truck for 6 months now, I've been so busy with work... trying to find time this weekend to post a video on my thoughts so far... but I think we all know the answer

OP
OP
Wampa

Wampa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update: broke my steering rack on the jump I did in the Wyoming sand dunes so had to get that fixed and new house/kid incoming.

Happy to say that I've been working with TSW on a video series and finally ready to start posting. I'll start to be more consistent on posting here and YT.

Have another trip planned so should get some good offroading done shortly.