Well I reordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a some what simular experience.. but at the end I got to order a 2013 for invoice..(at a different dealer..)

Im planning to drive my truck to that dealer and have it service.. and will be going for free coffee and snacks.. Lol

and maybe start some shit.. like im going to buy a snake.. Lol

as for business... I would suggest get some more experience in the real world..but its your life and u make the choices.. working for some one can be more easy then owning a business some times.. some times I feel like I run my business just to pay tax... or feel like I was born to pay BILLS...Lol

Hope u succeed in what u choose to do!

Good luck and congrats on the beast!

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys yeah we have been great friends for the last year and we hangout all the time. we are completely a like so I know we will get along.

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys I called the dealership a few days ago and my order was pulled looks like I am in for a Christmas present delivery. LOL

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, I highly recommend you dont start the business with your buddy, money makes people do goofy things, maybe give him an option to buy in later? Also, dont you think you should go to some technical school first?

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know but he was a builder before a mechanic and he can build the shop for just materials. So I wouldnt have to pay labor.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Anyways I called SVT today they looked up the order its scheduled to be built 11-10-12.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well congrats on that deal, not many people getting that deal. Sorry about your loses, I know of 2 people that were in similar situations and now there completely broke in worst shape then they started. I would recommend going to school since you have an opportunity to focus more on school, it will pay off in the future. But good luck in life and watch out for shady people. Also don't mention how much money you got, there people that visit this site as guest and my try to track you down. :emotions122:

Last edited:

Turbo95max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, I highly recommend you dont start the business with your buddy, money makes people do goofy things, maybe give him an option to buy in later? Also, dont you think you should go to some technical school first?

I agree with this as well. Money changes people period. Ive had lifelong friends lost because of money. Sometimes people have to learn their own way tho. Good luck in whatever you do.

BigRaptor

Reaction score
I dealt with a shady dealer that took my deposit and promised me a truck for $5k off MSRP only to find out h couldn't get one. He then tried to talk me into a 2012 or a "loaded up" F150 that he used for the state fair. I told him to **** off and went and bought a different truck the next day. He called me today and was very confrontational. He hadn't refunded my deposit until today. I can't wait to roll into his lot with my truck. He not only couldn't get me the truck he realized that he couldn't see it to me for that price. He came up with a ton of excuses including "Ford has ran out of 6.2's and they don't know when they are going to be getting anymore".

Why couldnt your dealer get a raptor? Ford wouldnt accept the order? I know it sometimes takes a very very long time, but I haven't ever heard of anyone not getting their order, period.

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership would not submit it to ford. That was why the dealer couldn't order it and I was patient with him for 2 weeks.

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
scan0018.jpg

Got my window sticker today. Sorry for the funky color printer was almost out of ink.