Well I reordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol you guys are funny. But I got the dealer to take 2500 off msrp. But I am located in northern Michigan. And yeah I never thought I would be able to afford this. Never thought I would be able too but both of my parents passed away in 2010 in a accident and so I have life insurance money to purchase my truck.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your parents Cleaning Man. I know your going to love your truck and don't let any comments about your age get to you.

The only thing I would caution is to invest some of that money in your future. I graduated high school with someone who got a large inheritance and was flat broke two years later and so far in debt that he had to sell his "new" truck and car just to pay his bills. As long as you're smart with your money you will be fine. Congrats on the truck and check out the post on the Snowball run, maybe we'll see ya there.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont forget to clog their toilet too

Better yet just drop a pair off dirty draws up under the nicest vehicle he has on the lot...right under the drivers seat...

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Lol you guys are funny. But I got the dealer to take 2500 off msrp. But I am located in northern Michigan. And yeah I never thought I would be able to afford this. Never thought I would be able too but both of my parents passed away in 2010 in a accident and so I have life insurance money to purchase my truck.

Sorry for the loss of your parents...I can't even begin to understand...

If you have questions or need help, the girls and guys here are great...

Fred

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appericate it. Yeah I am getting a total of in the inheritance I am buying this truck putting some in CDs and then the rest I am going to use to start a small business with are best friends he has a mechanic shop and we are going to start selling used cars and doing body work and vehicle detailing.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
smart move. just be sure the guys you are starting the business with are people you can trust. i have heard of too many stories of buddies starting a business only to seperate because of differences and/or business ethics

2013whipple

Reaction score
I dealt with a shady dealer that took my deposit and promised me a truck for $5k off MSRP only to find out h couldn't get one. He then tried to talk me into a 2012 or a "loaded up" F150 that he used for the state fair. I told him to **** off and went and bought a different truck the next day. He called me today and was very confrontational. He hadn't refunded my deposit until today. I can't wait to roll into his lot with my truck. He not only couldn't get me the truck he realized that he couldn't see it to me for that price. He came up with a ton of excuses including "Ford has ran out of 6.2's and they don't know when they are going to be getting anymore".

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appericate it. Yeah I am getting a total of 150,000 in the inheritance I am buying this truck putting 70 thousand in CDs and then the rest I am going to use to start a small business with are best friends he has a mechanic shop and we are going to start selling used cars and doing body work and vehicle detailing.

Going into business with someone is a marriage... So picking a business partner is as important as picking a spouse and in certain instances more so...

Good luck...trust but always verify...

Fred