Well I reordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed a order a few weeks back at a dealer and the owner would not submit it he kept just saying yeah I will do it soon. So I demanded a refund and went to a nearby dealership today and placed my order. It black screw with raptor blueaccents, 801a and front and rear camera. I am priorty 10,Whatever that means.LOL

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good. send the message to the dealerships not wanting to deal that you are serious about your truck and you dont NEED to give them your business. maybe they will treat the next customer better

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sucks you got ****** off...sounds like something else going on with the dealer...don't be surprised if one shows up on their lot and they try. To get MSRP plus...these truck can make folks do crazy things....

Good luck with the order....

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That would be frustrating getting dicked around like that, glad another dealer was willing to help.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think it has something to do with your age? And the fact that it is an extremely expensive truck?

When I was younger I had the same problem, dealers were ***** and didnt want to sell to a "KID" even though I worked my ass off to pay for whatever I bought.

When you get your truck, drive it there and park it right up front and go in and have a cup of their free coffee and then leave.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think it has something to do with your age? And the fact that it is an extremely expensive truck?

When I was younger I had the same problem, dealers were ***** and didnt want to sell to a "KID" even though I worked my ass off to pay for whatever I bought.

When you get your truck, drive it there and park it right up front and go in and have a cup of their free coffee and then leave.
dont forget to clog their toilet too

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow...he is 17...I know when I was 17 I could never afford a Pinto, much less a Raptor...

What is the insurance cost for a 17 year old in a V8 truck?

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...he is 17...I know when I was 17 I could never afford a Pinto, much less a Raptor...

What is the insurance cost for a 17 year old in a V8 truck?

We had this topic a little while back with another young Raptor owner.........Things are different now adays! Cash grows on trees!!

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey cleaning man where you located at? I've got a tux black screw with 801a on order that just got a build date that I'm not taking. I ordered 2 trucks, cancelled this one but apparently they ordered it anyway and it's still mine if I want it but I can't keep them both lol

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you found a dealer to take you seriously and get your truck ordered. I look forward to pictures when you get it!