Well I did it....order placed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"You've met me at a very strange place in my life" - Ed Norton, Fight Club.

Well folks at the age of 33 I'm in the middle of a devorce. Morst horrific thing I've ever gone through, and I've see some crap. My current ride is an 04 Tahoe Z71 with a minor lift, and 41K miles. Not much sense in owning a full size SUV being a single guy. My original plan was to wait for (gasp) the GMC "All Terain" Raptor-fighter but who knows when or if that will ever show up.

After doing a lot of research here (thanks!) I made my descision. I was able to talk to some people at my local Ford Dealer and they agreed to sell it to me for $1000 over Invoice which as far as I'm concerned is a steal!

Today, I went in ordered the truck and placed my deposit:
2013 SCAB
Ingot Silver
801A Lux Group
Spray in Bed Liner

My cost $46,613

I'm rather happy with the price and now I just hang out and wait... It would be cool to have it before the end of the year, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

- Travis

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase and welcome. Sorry to hear about the rough go of it lately but the Raptor will hope make things better when it comes in!

OP
OP
trayack

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not looking to make things better with the truck. I've wanted to switch to a truck for some time now but it just wasn't the right time and all. Tahoe's been paid off for years and I LOVE it. I just isn't what I'm looking for at this point in my life. Who ever ends up with it is going to be siked!...I'm SUPER **** with it. Its mint, with only 41k on it. I initually bought it to use as a demo vehicle for an audio company I was thinking about doing. Just never panned out. I'll have to sell the system out of it because it won't fit in the truck.... my other toy is a 2005 Supercharged Vette...620rwhp, and I just finished a FFR Cobra for my father, FMS 427. We are a car culture family ;)

- Travis

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club, sorry about the divorce, I've been there all I can say is it gets better so hang in there. Although the wait for this truck is like nails on a chalk board. I'm wanting my first mud bath in this bad boy