Well, 3 days at the Dealership and Ford Engineers are....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is just an internet forum, and if he/she is so weak that my little suggestion is enough end it all, well, better stay off the internet.

i think you should probably take a step back their bud. one thing to start shit and troll, but to tell another human being to kill themselves because you dont agree with them is just moronic.

maybe you are not mature enough to handle having your own internet connection. loser.:flipthebird:

OP
OP
Kowboy17

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Got the truck back Saturday (7 days without). Shop Foreman and Ford Engineers working on it. They replaced the pan (simple and a day), reflashed it (Ford Eng request), adjusted Waste Gates. Wanted me to drive it for a week and let them know if all good, then they'll close that ticket out. Also, had to reset TPMS but it went bad again this week ( i had my old wheels transferred when I bought the truck so something isn't connecting with the new truck....most likely will need the new TPMS installed in the wheels). I'll keep everyone updated as we progress.

OP
OP
Kowboy17

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Reflashed it, adjusted the waste gates and on the oil pan.....yea, missing RTF in the corner that it was leaking! Missing! Now, with all the pan issues, I'm wondering if this is a manual job on the line or a robot flaw? Seems that almost all that are leaking are leaking from the same spot (pass bolt). This would seem that it's an automatic job that has an issue? As far as the truck, about an additional 300 since getting it back and running fine.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a similar issue with my TPMS sensors in wheels are reading but not communicating with the truck.

Update: Got the truck back Saturday (7 days without). Shop Foreman and Ford Engineers working on it. They replaced the pan (simple and a day), reflashed it (Ford Eng request), adjusted Waste Gates. Wanted me to drive it for a week and let them know if all good, then they'll close that ticket out. Also, had to reset TPMS but it went bad again this week ( i had my old wheels transferred when I bought the truck so something isn't connecting with the new truck....most likely will need the new TPMS installed in the wheels). I'll keep everyone updated as we progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Reflashed it, adjusted the waste gates and on the oil pan.....yea, missing RTF in the corner that it was leaking! Missing! Now, with all the pan issues, I'm wondering if this is a manual job on the line or a robot flaw? Seems that almost all that are leaking are leaking from the same spot (pass bolt). This would seem that it's an automatic job that has an issue? As far as the truck, about an additional 300 since getting it back and running fine.
when was urs built ? i'm at 4k miles no oil leak yet.. or did it start leaking after 1st oil change ?