Welcome to the Raptor Tech Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I think that's a great idea, maybe label each title as to what the TSB pertains to...like "clunk", "canister purge valve tick" and so on. I was thinking of having an area on the forum to go to for common issues or even common DIY items and how to's.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Solid suggestions. We're very appreciative of the time our Ford Techs put in helping people here and anything that streamlines that process I am all for.

SOCOM, please send me a PM detailing how you want things separated/organized and I'll set it up.

CB17

Reaction score
:waytogo:Another positive move for the DarkSide:waytogo:

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Common DIY suggestions:

Perch adjustment
Pass Through wiring
CAI install
Tune install
Oil change
Plug change
Catback install
Headers back install

If anyone that has done these and other mods would post up photos and a detailed description of the process please do so. The more detailed the better. Torque values, photos, the works. Add your DIY mods to the list.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Common DIY suggestions:

Perch adjustment
Pass Through wiring
CAI install
Tune install
Oil change
Plug change
Catback install
Headers back install

If anyone that has done these and other mods would post up photos and a detailed description of the process please do so. The more detailed the better. Torque values, photos, the works. Add your DIY mods to the list.

Damn, I should've taken pics with my header install.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please welcome Hockster to the FRF Raptor Tech Crew!

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Give a round of applause to Hockster, the newest member of the FRF Raptor Tech Crew. Hockster has over 30 years experience working for Ford in the R&D Department at the Dearborn plant where our Raptors are conceived.

Hockster has always been a big help to myself and other members when it comes to technical questions, now it's time to make him official around here.

Hey Hock, tell these guys a bit about your experience working for Ford.....

Status
Not open for further replies.