Welcome to the Raptor Tech Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to our tech forum where all technical questions and/or discussions concerning your Raptor can be addressed. My name is Damon Bond and I am a Ford Senior Master Technician. I have been employed as a Ford technician for the past eight years and previous to that was a Certified Chevrolet Master Tech for 12 yrs. I presently hold 35 ASE certifications and also hold a World Class Technician status from the AIAA.

I welcome your questions and love a challenge. I have access to many forms of information and though I may not be able to answer your question immediately, I will do the research and get back to you. I do not claim to know everything and should I not know the answer, or can't find it, I will tell you so. Good thing about this forum is that there are many individuals here who are VERY knowledgeable and may chime in with answers I may not have. (I'm never too certified to learn and welcome debate)

I also welcome questions on other makes and models of vehicles. Looking forward to assisting you all!

FSM06

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
This forum is meant to assist those who have tough questions which require special attention from a Ford Senior Master Technician (FSM06). If you're unable to find answers elsewhere on the forum or the question is Ford specific- I'm sure FSM will be happy to answer you when he has time. Thanks in advance for keeping this forum on-topic.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Please welcome speed45 to the Ford Tech crew!

Chris is currently a certified ASE Master Techician and has been working for Ford for about 2 years. Most of Chris' work focuses on the electrical aspects of cars. (Ford Sync, MyFordTouch, engine management and emission systems, etc.) If anyone has any questions Chris will do his best to get you an answer and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks Chris!

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm sure there will be plenty of people with questions on this stuff.

Ford really is leading the way in my opinion with their infotainment package. I know it's Raptor-blasphemy to admit this, but I pretty much rate it equal with the suspension as a reason I bought this truck.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please welcome SOCOMech to the Raptor Tech Crew!!!

Fellas,

It is my distinct pleasure to announce the addition of SOCOMech to the Raptor Tech Crew! Please help me out in giving him a warm welcome.

SOCOMech went to UTI and took Automotive Technology, Hot Rod and went through the Ford F.A.C.T. program. He then spent 3 yrs. as a tech at a Ford dealership in Scottsdale, AZ. Next he spent 3 yrs. as a heavy mechanic in Iraq (thank you for serving our Country, SOCOMech) and he is now a mechanic for the city, he repairs anything from lawn mowers and police cars to garbage trucks.

Anyone who has taken the time to read SOCOMech's posts likely already knows he possesses a ton of technical knowledge and could probably take a Raptor apart and put it back together in his sleep. He has been modding his own Raptor with many of the aftermarket parts we all desire and has been doing the work himself, so when you have a question about a mod or a mechanical situation with your Raptor, there is a good chance he's already been through it and can help.

SOCOMech will be helping to Moderate the Raptor Tech section here and will be an excellent asset here by being the "A" in a lot of the "Q & A" going on throughout our forums.

:welcome: to the Tech Crew SOCOMech, and thank you for your continued dedication to FRF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.