Welcome to the Family! Gen 2 Raptor Support is Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I order everything direct from Cobb and never have an issue, just saying. I ordered on Monday afternoon and received it on Thursday morning.

texasflyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered direct from COBB with next day shipping on Monday afternoon and it was delivered Tuesday morning at 10am.

We are both in TX so next day shipping was like $16.

NE26

Reaction score
Anyone else order immediately from CJ Pony Parts?
I ordered my 1+ kit around 10:41am on 1/11/19.
No shipping quote, no communication, no nothing!

A bit disappointed to say the least....while many others already have theirs!
And here I thought I was one of the first to order... :wtf2:
I did and they said it was "pre-order" and wouldn't be shipping out for a couple weeks possibly.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered directly from Cobb Monday, shipped out same day. Received in SoCal Thursday morning.

Anyone else order immediately from CJ Pony Parts?
I ordered my 1+ kit around 10:41am on 1/11/19.
No shipping quote, no communication, no nothing!

A bit disappointed to say the least....while many others already have theirs!
And here I thought I was one of the first to order... :wtf2:

REKIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is up at my Cobb tuner today and will be getting dyno'd and tuned next week. Glad this finally was released.

pigwet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there any testing performed at high altitude (6k-10k ft). I live at 6k and frequently drive up to 10k. Any high altitude customers yet out there? We only have 91 of course.

I had a Cobb tune on my Focus RS w/o issues, but I purchased it long after it was developed.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was there any testing performed at high altitude (6k-10k ft). I live at 6k and frequently drive up to 10k. Any high altitude customers yet out there? We only have 91 of course.

I had a Cobb tune on my Focus RS w/o issues, but I purchased it long after it was developed.
X2, I'm at high altitude and want to purchase but curious as well.

Trunk Monkey

Reaction score
About the video. It’s got me itching for action! If anyone is interested, Texas Raptor Run is putting on the RaptorX mid February and Rally Ready is hosting it again this year. I’m sure Cobb will be out there. Last year, everyone in the stock class was racing for second place (including me ) because nobody could get close to the Cobb trucks lap time’s. I’m sure there’s still time to register and have some real fun!