Websites down for a few days sorry!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys if any of you have been trying the website it's currently down as we move to a different server and update a few things so please be patient and if you need any info you can contact me here or most of you guys have me on Facebook as well! I'll let you all know when we are back up and running in the mean time you can check out the awesome WOG website wogoffroad.com and they take good careof you as well. Thanks for the patients everyone

Pat
RPG tech/sales

Last edited:

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys if any of you have been trying the website it's currently down as we move to a different server and update a few things so please be patient and if you need any info you can contact me here or most of you guys have me on Facebook as well! I'll let you all know when we are back up and running in the mean time you can check out the awesome WOG website wogoffroad.com and they take good careof you as well. Thanks for the patients everyone

Pat
RPG tech/sales

:snoopfacepalm::snoopfacepalm:

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha my bad Jason!

WOG has a very current up to date inventory list of our new stuff so they came to mind.

So everyone knows TMX can also take care of what you need from RPG! Along with all our other vendors

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea there was some confusion but it's all cleared up now. Everything is updated along with all the bad ass new products we have up now and it's faster than before so win win. So go check it out site is back up everyone. Thanks for your patience.