Weathertech SVT Floor Mats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine keep coming off despite post #111...

Stickers came off almost immediately. I was going to buy the 3M adhesive but had some double sided 3M tape handy, so tried that. Can always try the adhesive later. Every household should have duct tape and a can of that 77 stuff.

According to your own post you never used Super 77 adhesive spray.

So the double sided tape that you tried first didn't work?
Then you tried the 3M Super 77 adhesive spray?

If this is in fact what you did, then you may need to remove the double sided tape.

If you removed the double sided tape, then you may need to clean any residual adhesive from your mats and SVT logos.

Mine are still stuck to the Weathertechs like they were soldered on.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I tried double sided tape and then Super 90 adhesive, which was supposedly even heavier duty that super 77. Came off both times.

I removed the tape before using the adhesive.

Tried the adhesive again yesterday.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Super 77 adhesive spray goes on wet then dries very quickly.
Half of the tackiness is lost if you wait to long.
Attach SVT logo immidiately after you spray the adhesive.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, just got a note from Matt, vendor on the logos, and he wanted me to post up that he has blue, red, and a few sets with White SVT available. Email him directly at [email protected]

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excuse my resurrection of a Zombie thread, but this really did seem to be the best place to post this.

I loved the look of these SVT logos, an email to Matt (the previous supplier on this thread) yielded no reply so I searched for an alternative supply. I now have one, got my stickers and installed them today. See attached picture. If you would like a set of these yourself reach out to Rog and Barb at DeVries signs [email protected] and they can make you some. Tell them **** Maguire sent you, so they know the design you mean. I do not know if they can do them in other colors, but I bet they would.

P.S. Stick theirs over the top of the WT logos after cleaning them with alcohol. They stick and fit well that way, if you try to stick them to the mats they come off too easily.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Rog or Barb, just passing this along in case anybody is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_4730 copy.jpg
    IMG_4730 copy.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 173

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excuse my resurrection of a Zombie thread, but this really did seem to be the best place to post this.

I loved the look of these SVT logos, an email to Matt (the previous supplier on this thread) yielded no reply so I searched for an alternative supply. I now have one, got my stickers and installed them today. See attached picture. If you would like a set of these yourself reach out to Rog and Barb at DeVries signs [email protected] and they can make you some. Tell them **** Maguire sent you, so they know the design you mean. I do not know if they can do them in other colors, but I bet they would.

P.S. Stick theirs over the top of the WT logos after cleaning them with alcohol. They stick and fit well that way, if you try to stick them to the mats they come off too easily.

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Rog or Barb, just passing this along in case anybody is interested.

Looks badass!! I've always thought about doing this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk