Weathertech floorliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you dont like the hole where the hook in the floor is try Husky Liners
I have been using those and they just bubble over the hook thingy and dont let anything through to the carpet.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
If you dont like the hole where the hook in the floor is try Husky Liners
I have been using those and they just bubble over the hook thingy and dont let anything through to the carpet.

hmm, interesting. do they shift around at all?

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No not at all they fit great
Mold to the seat frame

Best mats ive had by far
I havent put any in the raptor but i ordered a set this morning
I will take a pic of them in the superduty for ya

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havent got around to snapping a pic yet sorry Forgot
Ill do it in the morning
I also ordered some for the raotor and they will be in tomorrow or thurs and ill post up

I found out today weathertech Released part #s for new mats that are like huskys with no hole.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok
I snapped pics of husky liner in my f250 but due to my forgetfulness and procrastination my raptor mats are in so here is a pic of those...

777e4b8e.jpg

ef232e28.jpg

c9dfdcf6.jpg

The fit is like a tailored suit
Does not move around at all

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning towards the Husky Liners as well. I had them in my F250 for nearly 10 yrs, and they were great! No leakage at all, and they cleaned up easily, and right back to looking new again. But I'd like to see the WeatherTechs in person before deciding.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks - just ordered double post flow through for my 2011 Super Crew... hope they fit!

HaloRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks - just ordered double post flow through for my 2011 Super Crew... hope they fit!

They will. I'm one of the a-holes that ordered before I had the truck, sorry. Can't figure out all the crazy shipping issues, I've always ordered these for all vehicles and they arrive within a couple weeks. And that to an APO overseas address. Doesn't the site say something though about them being made for your vehicle upon order? If that's the case, I would re-look that on the basis of current demand. Just a thought.

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372948826.011564.jpg

this look likes the right setup for the front correct? I don't have my truck yet so I wasn't sure if it's dual hooks or just a single hook on the driver side