Weathertech floorliner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Well, Ive lost my patience with MacNeil on these stupid liners. No one could explain to me why it's been 2 1/2 weeks and my liners still haven't shipped. I certainly can't get away with running my business that way. What, do they think they have the market cornered on floor mats?

Order cancelled.

Thats terrible, I've also had nothing but great service.
I'm with swoop, give it some time maybe just backed up.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang, my liners and shades showed up perfect and quickly, but it was almost a year ago that I ordered. Step your game up WeatherTech!! You've got customers lined up at your door, don't **** em off. Tan mats in a Raptor would make a nice FAIL pic.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
UPDATE: This story is getting crazy. I open the back of my wife's truck yesterday and guess what's in there? Yep...liners...WTF?

She's says, "Oh yeah, those were at the post office on Friday". POST OFFICE. They specifically told me they ship via UPS. (I have a different ship to address for UPS)

So I get on the horn with MacNeil. "Your website shows they haven't shipped, your CS rep told me they haven't shipped, I've cancelled my order, you've refunded my payment, and the damn liners were sitting at my post office.

Guy tells me this is not supposed to be able to happen. Whatever. I think when I called to complain last week the person I talked to had them mailed via express mail (USPS) and somehow none of it showed up on their database. Just a guess.

At least I have my mats.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
UPDATE: This story is getting crazy. I open the back of my wife's truck yesterday and guess what's in there? Yep...liners...WTF?

She's says, "Oh yeah, those were at the post office on Friday". POST OFFICE. They specifically told me they ship via UPS. (I have a different ship to address for UPS)

So I get on the horn with MacNeil. "Your website shows they haven't shipped, your CS rep told me they haven't shipped, I've cancelled my order, you've refunded my payment, and the damn liners were sitting at my post office.

Guy tells me this is not supposed to be able to happen. Whatever. I think when I called to complain last week the person I talked to had them mailed via express mail (USPS) and somehow none of it showed up on their database. Just a guess.

At least I have my mats.

you shouldn't have said anything you fool.

Mark Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone post some installed pics on a screw?
Mainly the back with the seat up/down and around the subwoofer.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted yet ... so if it's redundant :321: ... but this from Weathertech today:
Thank you for your interest in WeatherTech! You recently asked us to email when WeatherTech FloorLiners became available for your 2011 Ford F-150. We are proud to announce that day is today! Please visit our secure website using the link below to learn more and purchase the WeatherTech FloorLiner we manufacture specifically for your 2011 Ford F-150!

MacNeil Automotive researches, designs, manufactures and distributes every WeatherTech product in our range with only one goal in mind; and that is to provide our customers the ultimate in value, quality, styling and satisfaction!

Product Details:
- Tri-extruded rubberized material completely conforms to the interior surface, with high walls to fully protect your carpet.
- Digital laser measurements and advanced surfacing techniques ensure a perfect fit for each application.
- Deep channels carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir, away from your feet.

WeatherTech Automotive Accessories - My Vehicle Page - 2011 Ford F-150

Best Regards,

MacNeil Automotive Products Limited
1 MacNeil Ct.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
800-441-6287
WeatherTech Automotive Accessories - Car Mats, Floor Mats, Cargo Liners, Side Window Deflectors and More

So the 2011 product appears to be available