Weathertech Floor Liners (Front & Rear)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking at these things gives me a question???

I'm in Minnesota and recently we've been seeing snow in the winter :)

Once the snow melts in the front it appears as the snow will work its way over to the door sill. Once it goes down the sill, where does it go if the door is shut? It almost appears as if it gets wicked into the carpeting between the front and rear seat...

Can anyone confirm this or show pics installed on a SuperCrew?

Please/Thanx

OP
OP
D

DJBP

Reaction score
Alright guys, trying to get back to everyone...

I've PM'd Swoop, but have yet to hear back from him. He was the first to show interest.

If I don't hear back from him by tomorrow... Im just going to go down the list on the thread and in the PM's.

I'll keep everyone posted.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still interested in the front liners. pm me / swoop!
Front's for the 2010 or 2011? I have a whole set front and rear for a 2010 with the hook fastener.
I've PM'd Swoop, but have yet to hear back from him. He was the first to show interest.

If I don't hear back from him by tomorrow... Im just going to go down the list on the thread and in the PM's.

Sorry, I've been traveling to Michigan. I need to re-read the thread and see what I was talking about before... Sorry!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Front's for the 2010 or 2011? I have a whole set front and rear for a 2010 with the hook fastener.

I am looking for the front liners Only for a 2011, with the snaps. I bought the rear liner from Birdman. If DJBP doesn't break up his complete front and back set, maybe someone else will read this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free