WeatherTech floor liner (replacement logo?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can buy the WeatherTech sticker/logo for their floor liners? I don't remember where I saw it but someone was either selling or posted a pic of theirs with an SVT logo on the liner. That would be great to have, but even just the standard one is fine too. Just don't want to look at that empty spot where it's missing from.

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my weathertech emblems with SVT ones
Here comes the info you need!
I paid $15 plus $3 shipping for my first set
Here is my conversation with Barb from DeVries Signs

Joe-

Mike's weathertechs are red on black background... just may look orange in pics. I do not have a pic of the white SVT because we never did that color combo but there will be no problem. Took a quick pic some of the other colors we have done. We can do solid white or white outlined (with chrome?) on black background.

I will send over an invoice for the SVT, white on black background, domed emblem overlay.

~Barb

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/weathertech-svt-floor-mats.10960/page-15

Hope this helps!
Enjoy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tommy1979

Tommy1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced my weathertech emblems with SVT ones
Here comes the info you need!
I paid $15 plus $3 shipping for my first set
Here is my conversation with Barb from DeVries Signs

Joe-

Mike's weathertechs are red on black background... just may look orange in pics. I do not have a pic of the white SVT because we never did that color combo but there will be no problem. Took a quick pic some of the other colors we have done. We can do solid white or white outlined (with chrome?) on black background.

I will send over an invoice for the SVT, white on black background, domed emblem overlay.

~Barb

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/weathertech-svt-floor-mats.10960/page-15

Hope this helps!
Enjoy

Thank you so much for this reply, that is exactly what I'm looking for!! Much appreciated Cobra :cheers:

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a cool idea. I'm planning to replace the logo on my floor liners.