water spots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously, you always want to start with the least aggressive method first. If you've tried Clay Bar / Detail Spray, Wiping with Vinegar (Light Acid Bath), and finally the Scratch X 2.0 Methods... I would try Adam's Paint Correction Compound (Orange Product) on the small 4" pad mounted to a cordless drill. This was something that I've done on my own Raptor at the advice of Adam, and it worked flawlessly.

I had tried all previous recommendations first, before going this route.

OP
OP
punchinpaper

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just leave you truck as is in your picture in your signature and then you won't have to worry about it. Truck looks sweet all dirty.

I think you may be on to something...

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Obviously, you always want to start with the least aggressive method first. If you've tried Clay Bar / Detail Spray, Wiping with Vinegar (Light Acid Bath), and finally the Scratch X 2.0 Methods... I would try Adam's Paint Correction Compound (Orange Product) on the small 4" pad mounted to a cordless drill. This was something that I've done on my own Raptor at the advice of Adam, and it worked flawlessly.

I had tried all previous recommendations first, before going this route.

good advice, I will try some of these when the weather permits.