Water coming in cabin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary Wren

Reaction score
Well, looks like its the first trip to the dealer for my 2019 Raptor U bought new last Nov. Water is coming in on the drivers side, rolling down the grab handle. Can't really tell where its coming out of (watching the road). Headliner feels dry.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, looks like its the first trip to the dealer for my 2019 Raptor U bought new last Nov. Water is coming in on the drivers side, rolling down the grab handle. Can't really tell where its coming out of (watching the road). Headliner feels dry.
we had a cusomer with this exact same problem. we traced it back to the moonroof. you can pull the headliner down right by the b pillar and see water coming in when we ran a hose on it.

OP
OP
Gary Wren

Gary Wren

Reaction score
Just called the dealer to set up a time, they are calling back, they have all their leaks handled by a 3rd party - Water Doctors. They go to the dealer and fix there.

OP
OP
Gary Wren

Gary Wren

Reaction score
we had a cusomer with this exact same problem. we traced it back to the moonroof. you can pull the headliner down right by the b pillar and see water coming in when we ran a hose on it.
I figure it's probably the roof drain hose not connected or something with it, I'll let the warranty figure it out. It needs to go in for a free oil change any way.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figure it's probably the roof drain hose not connected or something with it, I'll let the warranty figure it out. It needs to go in for a free oil change any way.
this was actually the seal for the moonroof and not the hose. but yes, let the dealer fix it. hopefully on the first try

ezndo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since under warranty, I would do the same. After warranty, nope