Washington DC - NEW GUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brosef.

I have an Audi r8 that I have already spent 8k into this year. I'm done after wheels on this raptor lol.

Also, again the assateuage beach in MD near Ocean city allows trucks also! I will let you all know when I go..

They require the following

Rope/winch/pulling material
Jack
Jack platform
for got the last thing lol, contact their park rangers...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
IIRC, Assateague is NPS maintained. Outer Banks also has beach driving.

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
National Parks....?

And outerbanks is also far as **** for people in MD lol.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
National Parks....?

And outerbanks is also far as **** for people in MD lol.

1) You’re in a Raptor. road trips are a given.
2) why would anyone continue to live in MD (refugee myself)?
3) it’s not that far. 5 hours from anywhere in DC Metro, under 5 if you are near the beltway
4) it’s nowhere near as overcrowded as OC area.

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Assateague is closer to me... that is all plus I have businesses in OC that I would check up on.

We can all convoy together to NC lol.... 4/5 raptor deep on the highway, moving people. I'm DOWN ASAP.

I can mobilize Nov 7/8.

ST Beverly

Reaction score
A good place to run is the north Carolina beaches, up to the VA boarder line, its 4 wheel drive required.

If its still there in 4 days.
I'm actually from NC and can't wait to take my new toy down and hit some of the hidden paths I used to trek in my '84 Ranger back in the late '90's. I was hoping that some of the beaches were 4x4 friendly. I told my wife I want to go down with the truck to a beach. Is it just out at the OBX or another one that is 4x4 friendly?

ST Beverly

Reaction score
Ok Guys. I"m worrying about this before I even get to it but I want to "Stop the Squat" in the rear end. I won't be towing.... a lot... nor will I be hauling.... a lot. But for the bit that I will be doing, I definitely don't want the rear end squatting as I drive. One, it looks weird and two I don't like the idea of steering control loss. I would like to keep the ride solid without a load, but once load is added I want the steering and ride height to be fairly unscathed. It may be asking for a lot but hey, it never hurts to ask.

Thanks

ST Beverly