Washington DC Auto Show Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want to climb all over one and live in the region, then this one has 802A. First one I have seen in AG....still want to see one outside....but it looked real good indoors.

Attachments

• 20170129_110031.jpg
    20170129_110031.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 168

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
If you want to climb all over one and live in the region, then this one has 802A. First one I have seen in AG....still want to see one outside....but it looked real good indoors.

Seeing that picture just makes me more happy that I ordered AG I can't waittttt. Some pics I look at it almost looks white. Kinda cool how it has different shades on different lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing that picture just makes me more happy that I ordered AG I can't waittttt. Some pics I look at it almost looks white. Kinda cool how it has different shades on different lighting.

I agree!

I'm gonna be ordering a 2018 SCREW and have been back in forth between OW or AG.... I'm still undecided until I see a AG in person. From the million pics I've seen of the AG, it has several different colors depending on lighting conditions.

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Agree, but definitely not white. What was interesting was how many other makes have somewhat similar "light gray" colors this year.

Here is one pic I took with white F150 in background.

Attachments

• 20170129_110104.jpg
    20170129_110104.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 93

daaaaaan

Reaction score
Just my personal opinion, but I for one drove to see an AG in person, and thought "Thank god I did not order AG, it's no where near white". I keep seeing all these posts saying it's cool how it changes under diff light, but it's just not for me. I for one like my vehicles to look the same color under all lighting conditions, and very happy I went with white.

Not trying to be an ass, just want people who ordered oxford not to be upset. I for one found AG to be a rather ugly color.

Again, just my personal opinion. I hate black as well.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Agree, but definitely not white. What was interesting was how many other makes have somewhat similar "light gray" colors this year.

Here is one pic I took with white F150 in background.

Nice pic thanks man!

OP
OP
hamster

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just my personal opinion, but I for one drove to see an AG in person, and thought "Thank god I did not order AG, it's no where near white". I keep seeing all these posts saying it's cool how it changes under diff light, but it's just not for me. I for one like my vehicles to look the same color under all lighting conditions, and very happy I went with white.

Not trying to be an ass, just want people who ordered oxford not to be upset. I for one found AG to be a rather ugly color.

Again, just my personal opinion. I hate black as well.

If you want white, don't order AG. So far I don't hate any color Raptor.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fell in love the moment I saw AG in person. I've yet to see a picture that captures what I see in person. There isn't a color everyone loves as far as I know, so it's a good thing there are many choices. AG has tones of white, gray silver and even blue. I absolutely love my AG more and more every day.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
The only bad color for a Raptor is when the Funky Prius paint rubs off because the prius driver was too stupid to get out of your way.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
The only bad color for a Raptor is when the Funky Prius paint rubs off because the prius driver was too stupid to get out of your way.

I just got hit by a prius two weeks ago!!! [emoji23] luckily I was in a lease car I don't give a **** about.