Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Was the Gen 1 Raptor When New Also Above MSRP?

Discussion in 'Ford SVT Raptor General Discussions [GEN 1]' started by MDJAK, Apr 10, 2019.

1. allinon72

allinon72 Full Access Member

Gen 1's are STILL hot. If you don't believe me, look at the resale numbers. Probably in the top 10 of used cars with the least depreciation.

SVTTrooper likes this.
  2. MDJAK

MDJAK Full Access Member

I believe you. When I first started looking for a gen2 in 2017 they had 2 gen1 on lot. Both had about 40k miles and they were asking mid 40s for them. That’s when I looked up the msrp and was shocked it had lost less than 10 grand in value. Amazing.

3. SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper Full Access Member

I still hear they're selling at 80%+ resale still which is awesome. I took my 13 SCREW in last week for an oil change and the Dealer offered my 50K CAD ( 38K USD ). I only have 53K miles on mine too lol.

I bought mine in 2017 and paid 55k CAD which in 2013, that was MSRP. I had an ecoboost before that and it was problematic so I stayed away from the gen 2s.

Like Canuck said the main difference for 13 was the introduction of sync 2 with an updated center stack with new controls, plus projector headlights as an option. they also offered the blue accent package in 13.