Was at my local dealer today. Lots of truck inventory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pharmer79

Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday and they have the most f-150s in inventory than they had in awhile. Must have been getting more 22s out before 23s start arriving. They only got 13 allocation for superduties but had interest in over twice that many at least.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked mine up yesterday and they have the most f-150s in inventory than they had in awhile. Must have been getting more 22s out before 23s start arriving. They only got 13 allocation for superduties but had interest in over twice that many at least.
So you’re telling us you picked up a Superduty or what? Diesal? We want pics, we want pics, we want pics... :anitoof:

RaptorUSN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same story I keep hearing. The car market and insane price markups are about to implode and dealerships are trying everything to sell the allusion
They’ll tell you market isn’t what it was when you’re trading your vehicle in, will show you Galves and Manheims or other auction values, but still refusing to catch up with the times and lower their prices to reality. Typical one way swindling. Can’t wait for this shit to be over when we can buy a truck straight through Fords website like everything else today.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to disagree on raptors not holding value. Over the past 10-15 years “performance” version of standard cars do hold value. ///M and AMG in clean non abused form fair much better than standard counterparts. I have owned many M3’s and that has always been the case

Alba495

Reaction score
There’s an ass for every seat I guess. All these people paying over list will really be getting it shoved up their rear once that truck loses $10k plus their ADM the 1st year. The slowing economy will make these trucks much lower priced here very soon. As a matter of fact, here in Las Vegas, which is probably the city with more raptors per capita than any other city, by far. There is at least 1 dealer who is happy to sell at msrp for any order. How do I know, I got 1.
Can you share the dealership and your sales person?