Warranty with icon leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I've basically resolved mine clunking. I added washers between the leaf clamps and noticed a change right away. One to two small washer on between each side of the clamps and ta da. Hope this works for you guys.
the leaf clamps on other side of the center ubolts? We loosened them based on ICON so you just added a washer there?

OP
OP
M_NorthRaptor

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct, loosened the 2 leaf c clamps and removed the bolt. Slid 1-2 average thickness washes between the clamps to help keep a slight gap. Tightened back up and has seemed to get rid of the clunking.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Correct, loosened the 2 leaf c clamps and removed the bolt. Slid 1-2 average thickness washes between the clamps to help keep a slight gap. Tightened back up and has seemed to get rid of the clunking.
Man, I hope this works. Can it be done while they are still on the truck? I'm going to try this as soon as possible. A picture of would be golden. This thread ended like "The Sopranos".
Thanks @element217, I had stopped following this thread.

Jonesy_PNW

Reaction score
Well I've basically resolved mine clunking. I added washers between the leaf clamps and noticed a change right away. One to two small washer on between each side of the clamps and ta da. Hope this works for you guys.
Hey dude. Can you tell me more about this? ICON replaced my springs under warranty. Still got noise FML even after lubing all leafs w/ solid grease. The clamps are interesting as I loosened one up a little and that seemed to help but going over a speed bump it still squeeks.
Are you saying to add the washers between the bolt and the metal sleeve that passes through or? Got pics? Also how tight are you makin' the clamps.
The more and more I think these clamps are issues as I noticed the same thing on my old set.