Warranty with icon leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M_NorthRaptor

M_NorthRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine just barely hit the exhaust. Icon needs to relocate the retaining clamps, design flaw in my books.
I thought the shackles were facing the right way, thanks for the reassurance.
I definitely have a bit of top leaf clapping as well, which I believe is caused by the retaining clamps.
Took it out yesterday and truck handled it all good.
Wondering if deavers do the same thing?

adllewis42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine just barely hit the exhaust. Icon needs to relocate the retaining clamps, design flaw in my books.
I thought the shackles were facing the right way, thanks for the reassurance.
I definitely have a bit of top leaf clapping as well, which I believe is caused by the retaining clamps.
Took it out yesterday and truck handled it all good.
Wondering if deavers do the same thing?

From what I hear, they don't Honestly, it doesn't bother me enough to worry about swapping them out but you may feel differently about it.

Jonesy_PNW

Reaction score
I’ll comment in regards to the clunk. Happened going over speed bumps the when I took it on the first test drive.

Threw it back on the alignment rack so I could get under it with vehicle weight on the springs. I went through and torqued to spec all the bolts (front frame bolts tightened a little too). Originally used an impact gun but this time put the torque wrench to all. U bolts torqued down to 140 as well.

Took on another drive and zero issues. Check torque. :)

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had Icon leafs put on 3 weeks ago. The squeak is there but now the clunk is there. Happens at slow speeds only and either going straight but also turning on angle. Happens when going forward and reverse.

does it happen to everyone only going forward or reverse like me. The squeak isn’t embarrassing but the clunking is

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had mine on for a few thousand miles and no squeaking or clunking. I did grease all the bushings before install and also put on RPG billet shackles.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The clunk is back on mine, the squeaks I dont mind but hear the clunk and sounds like it right at cab. I hear it at slow speeds only