Wanted to Buy : 2021 or 2022 Raptor 37 Package with ADM expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Have you watched any of the Mecum auction, fools are paying 80k for a 2021 stock 2 door Bronco, lol
Totally worth it. I mean, its not like they are going to mass produce them....oh wait. I remember a time when people were paying ADM to have the first PT Cruisers. Some people have money to burn to be first. Good for them.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Wasted my fricken time. I would have bought from them.. they are one hell of a disorganized dealer. Wow.
Give more details. Also, you never stated how much you want to pay ADM...tell us.

This thread seems a little troll'ish.

If you REALLY want to pay ADM you will have no problem finding a Raptor so not sure of purpose of post.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Totally worth it. I mean, its not like they are going to mass produce them....oh wait. I remember a time when people were paying ADM to have the first PT Cruisers. Some people have money to burn to be first. Good for them.
The cars crossing today at Mecum are completely insane. I've never seen prices of ho hum cares as high as they are crossing the block.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen at lest 6 new hard top bronco's already no Gen 3's, I'm just shocked that people are having to pay that much for them, when they aren't that hard to find, I mean they were, but they are flying off the assembly line now, from what I see driving around. If you're the type that has to be the first, then yeah pay up, but those auction prices seem just retarded, ha ha.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give more details. Also, you never stated how much you want to pay ADM...tell us.

This thread seems a little troll'ish.

If you REALLY want to pay ADM you will have no problem finding a Raptor so not sure of purpose of post.

They started at 25k over sticker when we chatted, it went up to 30k which isn't a big deal. Their disfunction lies with the process of getting an invoice and offer going, they essentially want a credit app, kept pushing a social security number to get me the best deal. They didn't seem to like I was a cash buyer and when we got into possible trades(of which I'm on the fence of doing) it became a farce of automated system vs their additional kickbacks. After already getting 30k over sticker they are now nickel and diming for kickbacks from their external partners? Junk dealer.

I got a hold of a dealer in Ohio I swung a deal for at 20k adm. A user here may have offered me a better option but I guess we'll see where it takes us.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you watched any of the Mecum auction, fools are paying 80k for a 2021 stock 2 door Bronco, lol
You gotta remember, a fool is a person that can’t afford the truck….ADM, or not. I recently read an article in the WSJ that indicated this Will not go away anytime soon! I haven’t even received the truck, but today I called numerous body shops To ascertain how long it will take to get fender flares painted to match the body. The least amount of time a shop was booked out was 4 months. That is for paint, now how long will it take for collision damage to be repaired? I was told months longer. I’m buying the truck for a spare hoping I will not need it.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
They started at 25k over sticker when we chatted, it went up to 30k which isn't a big deal. Their disfunction lies with the process of getting an invoice and offer going, they essentially want a credit app, kept pushing a social security number to get me the best deal. They didn't seem to like I was a cash buyer and when we got into possible trades(of which I'm on the fence of doing) it became a farce of automated system vs their additional kickbacks. After already getting 30k over sticker they are now nickel and diming for kickbacks from their external partners? Junk dealer.

I got a hold of a dealer in Ohio I swung a deal for at 20k adm. A user here may have offered me a better option but I guess we'll see where it takes us.
Well if you are really interested in paying $30K over...you have PLENTY of options (like any dealer in the US--so go get it and post a pic when you buy).

Good luck LOL. Keep the sucker born every minute motto alive and well.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You gotta remember, a fool is a person that can’t afford the truck….ADM, or not. I recently read an article in the WSJ that indicated this Will not go away anytime soon! I haven’t even received the truck, but today I called numerous body shops To ascertain how long it will take to get fender flares painted to match the body. The least amount of time a shop was booked out was 4 months. That is for paint, now how long will it take for collision damage to be repaired? I was told months longer. I’m buying the truck for a spare hoping I will not need it.
Lol .. you must live in the middle of nowhere. I can get into the best shop in the area within 2 weeks for painted flares. It’s all relative. Just because youre experience something in your area doesn’t mean everyone experiences the same.
Same with ADM. You’ll pay ADM and the next guy won’t. It won’t make your truck any more valuable. It just makes you a fool.