Wanted to Buy : 2021 or 2022 Raptor 37 Package with ADM expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inbound hot…give’em a buzz! Big side note…don’t think about the price. Just think about the bad a$$ machine you’ll be driving!

https://www.maxwellford.com/inventory/new-2021-ford-f-150-raptor-4x2-supercrew®-1ftfw1rg3mfc62290/

I mentioned earlier in this thread the BS they tried putting me through. No thanks to them lol anyone else.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score

People keep saying take your pick but I've spent more hours worth admitting emailing and calling nationwide. Most all the 37 code oranges are either spoken for, or they only deal with locals. Or they say they are in transit but they don't even have an assigned build date yet. I'm not interested in making a deal with a dealer that doesn't have a scheduled build date. I've heard all the horror stories here already with that and with the Bronco as well.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People keep saying take your pick but I've spent more hours worth admitting emailing and calling nationwide. Most all the 37 code oranges are either spoken for, or they only deal with locals. Or they say they are in transit but they don't even have an assigned build date yet. I'm not interested in making a deal with a dealer that doesn't have a scheduled build date. I've heard all the horror stories here already with that and with the Bronco as well.
Tried here?

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried here?

I have not msg this dealer. Just did and will call them in the AM. Says est delivery on Fords tracker was 1/11 but it hasn't been shipped yet.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have not msg this dealer. Just did and will call them in the AM. Says est delivery on Fords tracker was 1/11 but it hasn't been shipped yet.
More options…

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post a follow up - HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL!! The referrals poured in and this morning thanks to the people who connected with me got me a Code Orange 37 Raptor for 10k ADM and I'm stoked. This dealer also is paying $15k over sticker for my First Edition Bronco to which I paid under invoice for effectively making my purchase of this Raptor below market at $74,643.

I came in here knowing I'd be roasted and expecting large ADM. I'm not here to say $10k isn't a lot, but I was willing to pay a lot more than that for the right truck and not only is this the perfect one for me but it's also in a reasonable driving distance from my home.

Thanks again everyone, you guys rock.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to post a follow up - HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL!! The referrals poured in and this morning thanks to the people who connected with me got me a Code Orange 37 Raptor for 10k ADM and I'm stoked. This dealer also is paying $15k over sticker for my First Edition Bronco to which I paid under invoice for effectively making my purchase of this Raptor below market at $74,643.

I came in here knowing I'd be roasted and expecting large ADM. I'm not here to say $10k isn't a lot, but I was willing to pay a lot more than that for the right truck and not only is this the perfect one for me but it's also in a reasonable driving distance from my home.

Thanks again everyone, you guys rock.
Happy for ya! Now to the bigger question…who gets the finder’s fee? Lol

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy for ya! Now to the bigger question…who gets the finder’s fee? Lol
It was actually a dealer who msg me, and they are tacking on a $499 extra fee to the salesman at my behest (knowing that the adm is unlikely to go to the salesperson) If they want to make themselves known here I'll let them do so but I believe more often than not they try and get higher than $10k so for my happiness and because I now fully understand how against ADM most people here are I'll let it be.

I'm just super stoked. Really happy it all worked out, and hopefully in the next 2 to 4 weeks I'll be able to post pics.

Larry Jeffords

Reaction score
Just had the rug pulled from under me on a code orange 37 package I wanted to buy. This is twice now. I don't know what else to do its first world problems but if a dealer is on this site and has a 37 package incoming for dealer stock and adm I'm willing to pay it.

I'll only consider black, code orange, blue or white. Thanks!
Nemer Ford in Queensbury, NY has a 2021 Velocity Blue sitting on the lot. I've driven it. It is a gorgeous truck but blue is no my color. Send me a PM if you want a contact and phone number. They have treated me and my family like family for years.