Wanted to Buy : 2021 or 2022 Raptor 37 Package with ADM expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I’ll bite on this lol…
1. Because time is money. As much time as I’ve wasted searching, calling and tracking incoming trucks to try to find a MSRP deal it would have been cheaper to pay the ADM when I had the opportunity.
2. Because he can. Not to sound like a tool, but paying an ADM that seems like a lot to one person might not be a big sacrifice to someone else.

In case you haven’t figured it out I paid over MSRP after not being able to find a deal I didn’t have to fly across the country for. You guys that found MSRP deals close to home (and actually got your trucks) are lucky. Trust me I’m happy for you, but there’s no reason to bash those of us that weren’t as lucky. ✌
Totally get it. I was willing to pay ADM too. After all, I made so much when I sold my Rubicon, why not return the favor? Then a truck at MSRP popped up and I put my name on it. 2000 miles away but we took a week off and enjoyed the drive back.
We’re all different and are willing to “sacrifice” money, time (health for some)… it was a fun family experience and we’d do it again.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol .. you must live in the middle of nowhere. I can get into the best shop in the area within 2 weeks for painted flares. It’s all relative. Just because youre experience something in your area doesn’t mean everyone experiences the same.
Same with ADM. You’ll pay ADM and the next guy won’t. It won’t make your truck any more valuable. It just makes you a fool.
You’re just so smart, your mother must be proud!

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Ok I’ll bite on this lol… 1. Because time is money. As much time as I’ve wasted searching, calling and tracking incoming trucks to try to find a MSRP deal it would have been cheaper to pay the ADM when I had the opportunity. 2. Because he can. Not to sound like a tool, but paying an ADM that seems like a lot to one person might not be a big sacrifice to someone else. In case you haven’t figured it out I paid over MSRP after not being able to find a deal I didn’t have to fly across the country for. You guys that found MSRP deals close to home (and actually got your trucks) are lucky. Trust me I’m happy for you, but there’s no reason to bash those of us that weren’t as lucky. ✌ Just had the rug pulled from under me on a code orange 37 package I wanted to buy. This is twice now. I don't know what else to do its first world problems but if a dealer is on this site and has a 37 package incoming for dealer stock and adm I'm willing to pay it. I'll only consider black, code orange, blue or white. Thanks!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220115-124233_Firefox.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220115-124233_Firefox.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 35

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I’ll bite on this lol… 1. Because time is money. As much time as I’ve wasted searching, calling and tracking incoming trucks to try to find a MSRP deal it would have been cheaper to pay the ADM when I had the opportunity. 2. Because he can. Not to sound like a tool, but paying an ADM that seems like a lot to one person might not be a big sacrifice to someone else. In case you haven’t figured it out I paid over MSRP after not being able to find a deal I didn’t have to fly across the country for. You guys that found MSRP deals close to home (and actually got your trucks) are lucky. Trust me I’m happy for you, but there’s no reason to bash those of us that weren’t as lucky. ✌ Just had the rug pulled from under me on a code orange 37 package I wanted to buy. This is twice now. I don't know what else to do its first world problems but if a dealer is on this site and has a 37 package incoming for dealer stock and adm I'm willing to pay it. I'll only consider black, code orange, blue or white. Thanks!
That sir is well said!

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All American ford in New Jersey claims to have 3 - 37 package raptors and one is antimatter blue and one is black. I'm certain with adm.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
All American ford in New Jersey claims to have 3 - 37 package raptors and one is antimatter blue and one is black. I'm certain with adm.
Well, they gave the price of the 35 inch Raptors in the 90k range. All the 37's said to call for price so they will definitely have ADM.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They suck, would not recommend. Have tried to give them business, have used their service department and it's always a story with them. Will never step foot in that place again.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any referrals for lower cost ADM 37s I'm definitely willing to hear you all out. So far I really appreciate the referrals.. got a great lead on a black one, but if a code orange comes along that would be bae. Likely put a deposit on this black one just to save my spot since it's expected any week now. Thanks everyone, y'all gonna save me thousands.. I'll venmo finders fees btw if it can work out that way.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If anyone has any referrals for lower cost ADM 37s I'm definitely willing to hear you all out. So far I really appreciate the referrals.. got a great lead on a black one, but if a code orange comes along that would be bae. Likely put a deposit on this black one just to save my spot since it's expected any week now. Thanks everyone, y'all gonna save me thousands.. I'll venmo finders fees btw if it can work out that way.
Inbound hot…give’em a buzz! Big side note…don’t think about the price. Just think about the bad a$$ machine you’ll be driving!

https://www.maxwellford.com/inventory/new-2021-ford-f-150-raptor-4x2-supercrew®-1ftfw1rg3mfc62290/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20