Wanted to Buy : 2021 or 2022 Raptor 37 Package with ADM expected

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nemer Ford in Queensbury, NY has a 2021 Velocity Blue sitting on the lot. I've driven it. It is a gorgeous truck but blue is no my color. Send me a PM if you want a contact and phone number. They have treated me and my family like family for years.
MSRP or invoice?

New R3P7ER

Reaction score
Just had the rug pulled from under me on a code orange 37 package I wanted to buy. This is twice now. I don't know what else to do its first world problems but if a dealer is on this site and has a 37 package incoming for dealer stock and adm I'm willing to pay it.

I'll only consider black, code orange, blue or white. Thanks!
PM me. I have a deposit on an atlas blue 37 at a few dealerships.

New R3P7ER

Reaction score
If anyone has any referrals for lower cost ADM 37s I'm definitely willing to hear you all out. So far I really appreciate the referrals.. got a great lead on a black one, but if a code orange comes along that would be bae. Likely put a deposit on this black one just to save my spot since it's expected any week now. Thanks everyone, y'all gonna save me thousands.. I'll venmo finders fees btw if it can work out that way.
PM me. Loacated in North Jersey. I have a few deposits in at a few dealerships. Got a Ford build email from one so the others available

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well - Paul at Edenton Ford NC which I almost bought had a lead foot sitting there with 37s. He was 20k over but fair on trade and willing to ship for free. Tell him Warren sent you…

I also gave up on a 22 Black one that will be delivered to SC in 4-8 weeks and was 16k over…

pdawg

Reaction score
I have a ‘21 white 37 at the dealership and will be taking delivery this week. I’d consider selling for the right price. Not planning on putting any miles on it in the meantime. 94k from the dealership. Let me know if interested

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a ‘21 white 37 at the dealership and will be taking delivery this week. I’d consider selling for the right price. Not planning on putting any miles on it in the meantime. 94k from the dealership. Let me know if interested
Shoot me a message please

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
Ok I’ll bite on this lol…
1. Because time is money. As much time as I’ve wasted searching, calling and tracking incoming trucks to try to find a MSRP deal it would have been cheaper to pay the ADM when I had the opportunity.
2. Because he can. Not to sound like a tool, but paying an ADM that seems like a lot to one person might not be a big sacrifice to someone else.

In case you haven’t figured it out I paid over MSRP after not being able to find a deal I didn’t have to fly across the country for. You guys that found MSRP deals close to home (and actually got your trucks) are lucky. Trust me I’m happy for you, but there’s no reason to bash those of us that weren’t as lucky. ✌
You're so right. And most people ordering a '22 are paying, for lack of a better word, Ford's $3300 ADM for essentially the same truck as a '21. The naysayers are swallowing that ADM down just fine.

2022 Ruth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I have is a Gen3 1200 miles 35. Basic features. It clunks but someone may be more patient than I if you are interested.

Would also trade for a super nice gen 1,