Wanted: Rigid Radiance (or similar) fog light kit.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hahn Solo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone selling a used but complete Rigid Radiance (or similar) fog light kit for my 2017 (6 lights, brackets, harness, etc).

I'm looking for a used kit because I don't want to spend $500 or more on fog lights, but I also don't want to put harbor freight lights in there either. I'm saving money for something like LP4's to mount on the a-pillars for off-roading and I just want something like the Radiance lights for looks and to supplement the headlights a little bit. I also like the Offroad Alliance setup that has KC Flex lights with amber shields in the corners mixed with some SAE lights, but buying that kit new also cost a bit more than I want to spend on fogs.

So, if you have something like this and you're about to upgrade to some laser LEDs that can reflect off the moon, or swap to an aftermarket bumper or something, then let me know.

scmsltn

Reaction score
I have a used set of these...truck was in an accident (middle of bumper and grill) so I redid my front end with insurance paying. See the pic of my profile to the left.

The lights all worked when I took them off, had them on my truck for about 2 years so there may be a few rock chips on the housings...nothing major from what I remember. You can have them for $150 shipped if you want.

https://mandronline.com/products/20...ght-kit-200w-bumper-light-kit-lighting-system