Wanted: Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DogtorM

Reaction score
As the title says, looking for one of the new Raptor R's for a client. If anyone has or knows of one please send me a message at 601-540-7492. He is ready to buy ASAP.

Thanks,
Spencer

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One listed on eBay for $160k.

Edit: $166k. Sorry.
I thought Jim Farley at Ford was not allowing dealers to have ADM's or they would be in BIG trouble? I guess that edict didn't last too long. :happy175:

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought Jim Farley at Ford was not allowing dealers to have ADM's or they would be in BIG trouble? I guess that edict didn't last too long. :happy175:
They said it, but didn’t enforce it. It may have only applied to the EV’s, but my local dealership wants over $100k for a “used” lightning pro. You’d never recoup the money spent on that. I’d rather get a Raptor R or a Bronco Raptor. Raptor’s seem to hold their value much longer than other trucks. We rented a Tesla in Seattle to go to Mt Rainer and almost didn’t make it back to the city. There’s one level 2 charger near the park and it would take all day to recharge a Tesla. My wife has an XC90 PHEV and it’s awesome. If Ford offered a PHEV lightning with the Ecoboost engine I’d buy one at MSRP or less. I have a powerboost and it’s nice, but it needs a larger battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts