Wanted: 2door raptor 6.2L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I prefer white or blue 2010. I might consider trading my 03 ford Harley 2-tone. I prefer a dealer so I can provide a trade in and see from there

*Edit*
Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
SwampKing

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm located in Louisiana, are you a dealer or take trades as well as That might depend on what I'm willing to spend?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WELCOME to FRF!!

I just replied to your PM.

I will see if I can track down a Slightly "Used" Supercab for you. Must have Options??

randy

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know where a black one is at the dealer with 17K miles. premium pkg loaded to the gills. PM me for details. ive been around this truck since new.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No im not just trying to help you out. Going to Randy is a great start though. I do have a blue 2010 fully loaded minus moon roof though. My point being if people know how much you want to spend they might be willing to work with you.

trailboss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded in an 11' white Scab loaded with everything but graphics and man-step at Sanderson Ford in Glendale Az. Truck was PERFECT with zero dings and about 19,000 miles. Might call them if still available; 623-842-8600

OP
OP
SwampKing

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME to FRF!!

I just replied to your PM.

I will see if I can track down a Slightly "Used" Supercab for you. Must have Options??

randy
First off, thanks Randy!
I want the 6.2L but whats the gas mileage compared to the 5.4L?
I would really like to have the screen on dash and in middle of gauge cluster, sunroof, graphics on blue or just blue or white ...I don't know what I can get for my Harley but if I can get around $15k-$20k, go from there and if not, I'm sure a deal will come within the next year

i know where a black one is at the dealer with 17K miles. premium pkg loaded to the gills. PM me for details. ive been around this truck since new.

I can't do black though but if the price is rite. Money talks!

No im not just trying to help you out. Going to Randy is a great start though. I do have a blue 2010 fully loaded minus moon roof though. My point being if people know how much you want to spend they might be willing to work with you.
I'm thinking $37-$41 with a trade if the trade is a good number. If not and i feel it's not worth trading in, then I'll wait another 6months to a year to just out right buy another vehicle and keep the toy truck as well.

Last edited: