WANTED - 2017/2018 SCrew Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My lease ends soon and I am in the market for a Raptor.

I'd like to buy used to save some money. I do realize that dealers are doing some good deals on '18s and '19s. Also, if I buy used I don't get admission to the Raptor Assault course, and there is value in that.

What I am looking for:

2017 or 2018 SCrew
Colors: (1) Magnetic Grey or (2) Shadow Black/Lightening Blue

Must haves:
802A package
Pano Sunroof
Spray in bed-liner
(Preferred but not required) Tailgate step
(Preferred but not required) Beadlock wheels

Not really interested in the Raptor Tech package, CF package, rear heated seats, and don't want the stickers. But would get them if the deal was right. Also not too really interested in mods (with exception of triple fog lights)

Would prefer a pavement queen, no hardcore off-roading, and non-smoker .

Located in South Florida, but will travel. I will finance and will have everything ready before we meet.

PM me and we can exchange email/phone numbers and work up a deal.

jshemmy

Reaction score
wow, $7300 off of sticker, WOW. I bought mine 10 months ago and they wanted $10k over sticker (not that I paid that)

DIGITALDUCKI

Reaction score
https://www.basilvw.com/used/Ford/2017-Ford-F-150-6a82d2fe0a0e0ae71e4d0d97e1506caf.htm

How can I show this truck to forum members? I can’t figure out how to post.

My lease ends soon and I am in the market for a Raptor.

I'd like to buy used to save some money. I do realize that dealers are doing some good deals on '18s and '19s. Also, if I buy used I don't get admission to the Raptor Assault course, and there is value in that.

What I am looking for:

2017 or 2018 SCrew
Colors: (1) Magnetic Grey or (2) Shadow Black/Lightening Blue

Must haves:
802A package
Pano Sunroof
Spray in bed-liner
(Preferred but not required) Tailgate step
(Preferred but not required) Beadlock wheels

Not really interested in the Raptor Tech package, CF package, rear heated seats, and don't want the stickers. But would get them if the deal was right. Also not too really interested in mods (with exception of triple fog lights)

Would prefer a pavement queen, no hardcore off-roading, and non-smoker .

Located in South Florida, but will travel. I will finance and will have everything ready before we meet.

PM me and we can exchange email/phone numbers and work up a deal.