Want to save on shipping? Watch my videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys, Calder here again. What some may not know is that I need your headrests for the embroidery. I do not make new covers mainly because it would be near impossible to get them to match up and another reason would be the price points. That being said, shipping 2 - 5 headrests, console, and even your gauge cluster cover can get to be a hassle, bulky, and expensive in the shipping department. So I made a few short videos (all be it boring videos) with my phone to show you guys how easy it is to remove the leather off of your headrests.

Most of the time it takes no tools. But sometimes you will have a stubborn clip and need to insert a flathead screwdriver and twist it 90° to pop the clips. Don't be afraid to get mean with them! I've done this for 8 months or so now and never had a clip to break, post break or bend, foam to tear, mechanism to break, or leather/stitching to tear. Just be mindful! Here are the videos organized to type of headrest. Just inspect your headrests to find the type of headrests your truck has. Thanks guys and let me know if you have any further questions. 256-599-6040 - raptorcustomembroidery@gmail - FRF PM - Facebook, Calder Guthrie

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube for some more instructionals, videos of my personal raptor and maybe some random stuff here and there.

Front headrests - Adjustable style

Front headrests - adjustable style - removal video: Front headrests - adjustable style - removal video - YouTube

Rear headrests - flip down style

Rear Headrests - flip down style - removal: Rear Headrests - flip down style - removal - YouTube

Rear headrests - large fixed style

Rear headrests - nonadjustable style - removal: Rear headrests - nonadjustable style - removal - YouTube

Center rear - both small and large sized headrests

Rear headrests - center - both styles - removal: Rear headrests - center - both styles - removal - YouTube

Enjoy!

Update 7/1 uploading the reinstallation videos right now. Will post links later! Also, the non adjustable front headrests will be the same as any other non adjustable. The front non-adjustable are the most difficult. I'll post a video on these. What I found to be easiest on these is to flip the leather inside out and fold it down and over. I'll post a video of my personal headrests to show you guys

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next time put that phone sideways!

Awesome videos. Thanks for those. I think you just made me want to do mine. Three red 3D claws on each headrest would look awesome I think. What's the price on that again?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cake.

8aju6u8y.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score

Shoot yes it is! And the phone was sideways propped up on the counter in my new videos. I made some reinstall videos as well. I have not uploaded them yet

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Nice option

Thanks Wilson!

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, reinstall videos. THANK YOU! I will be needing those. You should be getting my headrests tomorrow. It was $8 shipping priority mail because of your videos. Thanks!

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Oh, reinstall videos. THANK YOU! I will be needing those. You should be getting my headrests tomorrow. It was $8 shipping priority mail because of your videos. Thanks!

No problem man! Always glad to help out!!!