Want to put a blower on your Raptor but are worried about voiding your warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess if you're willing to pay extra for the warranty, have the kit installed at a dealer or certified shop, have all your maintenance and oil changes performed at a dealer or shop that does not hand write the receipts, expect damage to be less than the coverage limits (can you get an engine replaced for $5000?), and are comfortable with all the exclusions, exceptions and several subjective things that void the coverage.. then I guess it would make you happy.

I think the kit is a good one but the warranty reminds me of the "aftermarket" kind that rarely pays when something goes wrong. (I'm a little pessimistic because I've seen a lot of people burned by "warranties" that have the kind of "fine print" this one seems to.)

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
.I think the kit is a good one but the warranty reminds me of the "aftermarket" kind that rarely pays when something goes wrong. (I'm a little pessimistic because I've seen a lot of people burned by "warranties" that have the kind of "fine print" this one seems to.)
I agree.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK so there's nothing new about doing a major mod to your truck: warranty promised but questionable at best.

Risk vs. reward

Name your poison