Want to buy new Gen 3 Avalanche in or near Texas ideally 37 package but open to 35.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m4torapt

Reaction score
Located in the Austin area, so the closer the better, but I'm open to traveling/shipping.

Looking to buy a new 2023 Raptor with 37 package ideally in Avalanche. Open 35s, and open to Black exterior color as well.

Any connects or ideas of where to look would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

m4torapt

Reaction score
Definitely thought about this, thanks. You know anyone who has done this by chance? My only concern although probably minor is that the spare won't fit in the spot its meant for).

As for this thread I'm open to any Avalanche 2023

OP
OP
M

m4torapt

Reaction score
accidental reply / edited thread title to expand from just 37 to 35s as well

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely thought about this, thanks. You know anyone who has done this by chance? My only concern although probably minor is that the spare won't fit in the spot its meant for).

- spare will fit
- 35s >> front shock shaft is 7/8"
- 37s >> front shock shaft is 1"
- if you swap out the 35s for 37s then you will need to update the speedometer to account for a 37

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

There are threads showing how to fit the spare on a 35 truck. There are other differences on the 37 trucks but rather subtle as a whole. To each their own on which you choose. Both are great.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I’ve done it as well as many others on this forum. Spare fits with no issue.

OP
OP
M

m4torapt

Reaction score
- spare will fit
- 35s >> front shock shaft is 7/8"
- 37s >> front shock shaft is 1"
- if you swap out the 35s for 37s then you will need to update the speedometer to account for a 37
Awesome thank you.

I was told by a dealer you'd need to put a 2" lift kit on the truck if you get one with 35s and then 37s - that sounded off to me, but maybe that's the case.

Does that sound right or wrong to you?

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome thank you.

I was told by a dealer you'd need to put a 2" lift kit on the truck if you get one with 35s and then 37s - that sounded off to me, but maybe that's the case.

Does that sound right or wrong to you?
Plenty of guys on here have 37s on their 35 trucks with zero modification. Just have to make sure you get the correct offset wheel. Go to negative and you'll rub.