Want To Buy- Goosetuned COBB GEN 2 2020 Tuner Or Similar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar7

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey gents,

I know everyones selling their tuners and getting gen 3 so Im Looking to buy a COBB goosetuned 93 and transmission tune or equivalent for my 2020 gen 2

Thanks in advanced

JCSRaptor

Reaction score
I am looking for the same. let me know if you find two. One for yourself and then a FRFF Fore Raptor Forum Friend :)

Lee144

Reaction score
I’m selling my ap3 from my 19 Raptor. It has the ecu and tcm tunes from Cobb as well as my Goosetuned stage 1 and 2 maps. I’m located in San Antonio. $850 shipped includes the carrying case, ap3, cable, and usb cable for updates. The only reason I’m selling is because I traded the truck in for my TRX.

Lee144

Reaction score
I’m selling my ap3 from my 19 Raptor. It has the ecu and tcm tunes from Cobb as well as my Goosetuned stage 1 and 2 maps. I’m located in San Antonio. $850 shipped includes the carrying case, ap3, cable, and usb cable for updates. The only reason I’m selling is because I traded the truck in for my TRX.
This has been sold

pharmer81

Reaction score
I've got an AP that I unmarried from my 2019. It has transmission tuning included and comes with custom Goose tunes for 91 and e50 stage 2 maps. I also have the Cobb RAM mount for the A-pillar grab handle. Hit me up if anybody is interested.