Want to buy GEN 3 / Raptor R... Houston at MSRP... :'(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsamario

Reaction score
Looking for a GEN 3 / RAPTOR R. Willing to order and wait if need to.
Can anyone recommend a dealership/sales person in Houston, TX or surrounding areas? that is taking orders or has inventory at reasonable markup.
Been waiting for the Tesla Cybertruck but that does not seem to be coming anytime soon. My first option has always been the Raptor. So I will stick to that. Having a really hard time finding a trusted dealer or just finding one overall that is not 15-20k over sticker. I see a few of you have been able to get decent deals on some. any help or leads are appreciated!

Thank you all.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd call around and ask if they charge MSRP for any new models. I would never pay over sticker so good luck!

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I've called maybe 6 dealerships, everyone is stating that orders are closed. So, I can't even get an order placed as of now unfortunately.
Yah I think they're transferring from 2022 orders to 2023 for F-150 so once order banks open up for the 2023 F-150 (the R is a 2023 model) than I'd call them again.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
The R at MSRP is going to be next to impossible now unfortunately. I can get you a gen3 for 2500 over since youre in texas, im in vicksburg ms

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get us both one at MSRP… non R version
You guys take care of all the out of state taxes too?
Im in Houston looking for a Raptor at MSRP too. Place where I got my 2017 from at MSRP doesnt appear to want a repeat customer

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They say ya at msrp but when you get there oo the paint protection o the door guards of fabric protector!
Need a list of known good salesman and dealer that will sell at MSRP
Thats how I got my 2017 was here a guy posted about autonation gulf freeway
I went in bought at MSRP and was easy. I dont rem guys name or if he works there anymore but one I talked too doesnt sound like MSRP is going to work for him..

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine from Colorado Springs and shipped to Ca. They were great at Phil long Ford. No bs game crap