Want a new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Proflyer

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I just checked in with Ward and he said he's responded and forwarded info for everyone. If you still haven't heard back send me a PM with your name and phone # and I'll get it back to him. It's hard to know who is who when I know you by screenname here and he gets your real name and number. He's successfully found lots of guys trucks, and hasn't been successful for many as well. Inventory is super thin right now, and if I dealer doesn't want to give up their last Raptor, they don't have to. His guys are doing their best for guys, and have had guys ghost them once they found a truck. All I ask is that if you engage them, you see it through IF they can find you something.

Tampaukfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a couple of dealers hoarding Raptors in the south, I approached the dealer I bought my 2019 from and offered to buy at the same discount ($8500 off MSRP) and he blew me off. After a few more emails he offered $3500 and more or less told me to pound sand. Another dealer that I contacted last year that was willing to go to $8350 off will do $5000 off a 2020.
Dealers are playing games right now, all are using the no 2021 Raptors line as the reason for no discounts.
Manheim has 240 used Raptors on the OVE, most have been up for while as the dealers are asking dam near new prices.
I expect the market to get soft again and the dealers that have several units on hand to discount like 2019.

OP
OP
Proflyer

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, shutting this down. Between the guys saying Ward never contacted them, and his guys bending over backwards to try and find someone a truck, then having them ghost, it's time to pull the plug.

Once we're back to somewhat normal inventory and they can have better luck, we'll fire it back up again. Anyone who's already made contact with Ward, feel free to check in with him if you haven't found a truck yet. Maybe his guys could get lucky still, but no new leads to them at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.