Want a new Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shutting this down as of 11/6/20. Inventory is too thin. As a rule of thumb, invoice is about 5k less than sticker, more on fully loaded ones, less on base models. If you can get a new Raptor from a local dealer for under sticker, you're doing well. Once the 2022 comes out and things are more available, this offer will be back on the table.

IF anyone is looking for something else that they carry brand wise or another Ford product, feel free to PM me. For Raptors, however, we're done for now.

All,

A good friend of mine's family owns a large group of dealerships. Mainly Ford/Lincoln but they also have Mercedes, BMW, Nissan, Hyundai...maybe another brand or two I can't remember.

My buddy will do anything for invoice, minus any rebates (none on Raptors) plus delivery or you can fly to wherever they have it and pick it up.

I just connected a buddy here who's getting a 2020 Raptor 802a SCREW with Pano roof for 68k (sticker is like 73ish).

Shoot me a PM and I'll connect you with Ward who will connect you with his nationwide fleet manager to find whatever you're looking for. He also got my parents a new 2020 F350. They are large enough that they can dealer trade with just about anyone, so he'd had success in finding stuff locally for guys as well. All I ask is that you're ready to buy, don't want to waste anyone's time.

Those of you on the west coast who are seeing dealers want sticker +5k or even worse should certainly jump on this! His side of it is in the dealer hold back for volume, so he's fine extending the 'buddy' rate to anyone I connect him with.

Mods--if this isn't allowed, please let me know, but I'm just trying to extend a great way to buy for the group! :angels2::Big Laugh:

Last edited:

Theo

Reaction score
Are there any 2020 Raptor 802a with a moonroof, carbon fiber, step, etc. available? Being told none are around my area.

OP
OP
Proflyer

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are there any 2020 Raptor 802a with a moonroof, carbon fiber, step, etc. available? Being told none are around my area.
I’m not the guy doing the searching. If you’re ready to buy, I’d be happy to connect you.

OP
OP
Proflyer

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sending you a PM. Not posting his info public.

OP
OP
Proflyer

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sent you a DM. Anyone else needing the connection please DM me. I won't post his info on the public forum (spam). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.